1. Click on Domains
2. Click on the appropriate domain name
3. Click on Database Manager
4. Click on the database that you want to manage
5. On the top of this screen is a link to access phpMyAdmin, click this.
6. Enter your database username and password on the phpMyAdmin Screen
7. Click on the database you wish to manage.
8. To create a new table, enter the table name and number of columns for the table to you want to create
9. Click Go
10. Enter your field names and types and click Save.
phpMyAdmin is a web-based tool that allows you to manage your MySQL databases easily. To create a database table you will need to log into the Helm Control Panel, unless you already know the website address to your phpMyAdmin: http://www.onesmarthost.co.uk:8086/
- 5 Users Found This Useful
Create a MySQL Database
To create a new MySQL database you will need to log into the Helm Control Panel:...